- "There's nothing you can do to stop us, but you certainly are welcome to try!"
- —Doom & Gloom, Ep. #74
Doom and Gloom are two brother droids sent by Emerald to fill a vulnerable spot in Tokyo with dark energy. Doom and Gloom are brothers, and have long white hair. Doom is the older of the two, and Gloom, the younger, has darker skin than Doom. They appeared in Sailor Moon R Episode 34, Child's Play.
Emerald sent Doom and Gloom to attack two vulnerable spots at once, one of which is Rini's school. The Sailor Scouts fought off Doom and Gloom, but were at a disadvantage until Rini, after her friend Melissa took a hit from Doom and Gloom to save her, unleashed her power and attacked Doom and Gloom. They survived and resumed their attack against the Sailor Scouts, but Tuxedo Mask stopped them. As they attempted to hide underground, Sailor Jupiter drove them out with Jupiter Thunderclap Zap, and Sailor Moon destroyed them both with Moon Scepter Elimination.
- The Sailor Scouts often take to calling them "Tweedledoom" and "Tweedlegloom". This is a reference to Alice in Wonderland, as there are two twins in it named Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
- Doom and Gloom are the second and third male droids to be sent by the Negamoon, the first being Grim Man.
- They may not even be droids; their death scene does not look the same as that of droids, and instead of a gem on their forehead (as most droids do), they have a crescent dark moon like other members of the Negamoon.
- Their names are also similar to that of the Doom and Gloom Girls.